Monday, October 13, 2008

Obama on 'Wealth' Redistribution

And the hits just keep on comin'...

As if the present situation in the country weren't depressing enough, we have this gem from Mr. Obama:
Plumber to Obama: “Your new tax plan is going to tax me more. Isn’t it?”

Obama: “It’s not that I want to punish your success, I just want to make sure that everybody that is behind you, that they have a chance for success too. I think that when you spread the wealth around, it’s good for everybody.”
This guy has a 50-50 chance of becoming President in January? Could someone please explain that to me? I mean, I know America has dipped somewhat since 1790, but has it come to this?

Enough questions. Time for some answers.

[Via: Michelle Malkin]

1 comment:

TheWayfarer said...

In 1790, nobody but Thomas Jefferson knew what a corrosive poison "largesse from the public fund" was to the moral fabric of a Republic.
We the Sheeple want our handouts, from Papist munition manufacturing industry CEOnistas to fourth-generation never-worked "African-American" baby machines, and we don't mean maybe.
Government screw-ools have seen to it that self-reliance and independence have not been advocated in nearly a century, and the only thing that snaps most out of "Vwe moost ALL vwork TOGETHER, comrades!" group-think is when the mind-numbed robots get out in the real world and have to work.