Tuesday, April 27, 2010

Kerry Set to Foist Cap and Control On Country

Despite AGW taking some huge knocks this past year, certain politicians are still determined to foist carbon control legislation on the country.

As with the health care bill, even without having seen the effort from Kerry, et al I'd bet my entire savings that this one is also immoral, impractical, and unconstitutional.

I wrote some months ago that once Congress cleared the health care bill hurdle they would attack the country with this totalitarian monstrosity. You've no idea how much I wish I'd been wrong.

Apparently, they are only delayed by some jabbering over immigration and Sen. Graham's latest attention-grabbing stunt. But Kerry is promising it will be temporary. For once, that's a politician's promise you can take to the bank.

3 comments:

Ken said...

"As with the health care bill, even without having seen the effort from Kerry, et al I'd bet my entire savings that this one is also immoral, impractical, and unconstitutional."

Absolutely right, and the key word is immoral. Is one bound in conscience to obey these moral degenerates any longer, or is obedience mere expedience in the face of superior force?

Seems to me there's a word for that phenomenon...right on the tip of my tongue, it is...

...oh yeah. It's tyranny.

Jeffrey Perren said...

Ken, Ken, Ken, you right-wing extremist you. It's off to the reeducation camp for you my friend for a few tag-team lessons in civility from Rahm Emmanuel and Bill Clinton.

Ken said...

I think I can take 'em. ;-)