Tuesday, June 22, 2010

Animal Soccer: Dog v Deer

Quite possibly the strangest video ever recorded.

[Update: Sorry I can't embed it. You'll need to click on the link.]

I live around deer. They wander through the yard in the summer evenings, eat apples off the feeder in fall, and show up in winter looking for the corn I give them. But I've never seen one be this bold. They're generally fearful and run away at the slightest sound or movement. This video is simply unbelievable, and there's nothing to suggest the deer has been trained (if that's even possible).

Truly odd.

[Hat Tip Jonah Goldberg at NRO.]

2 comments:

Ethan Mark said...

are you crazy ...where is the video and how to start it...

Jeffrey Perren said...

I might be, but I'm not sure how that would be relevant.

Sorry I saw no way to embed it; you have to click on the link.